LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SHREVEPORT
Louisiana State University Shreveport (LSU Shreveport or LSUS) is a public university in Shreveport, Louisiana. It is part of the Louisiana State University System. Initially, a two-year college, LSUS has expanded into a university with 21 undergraduate degree programs, a dozen masters degree programs, and more recently a Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) in Leadership Studies. LSUS offers more than 70 extra-curricular organizations and operates Red River Radio, a public radio network based in Shreveport. The schools athletic programs, nicknamed the Pilots, are members of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) and the Red River Athletic Conference.
In September 1967, Louisiana State University Shreveport opened its doors as a two-year commuter college with an enrollment of 807 students under the direction of Dean Donald Shipp. The campaign to establish a branch of Louisiana State University (LSU) in Shreveport started in 1936 when the Caddo Parish Police Jury passed a resolution for the school with the support of Frank Fulco and several civic organizations including the Queensborough Civic Club. Unfortunately, however, when Louisiana State Senator Roscoe Cranor presented the formal request to Governor Richard Leche in 1937, he rejected the proposal.
Another nineteen years would past before State Representative Frank Fulco introduce a bill to the Louisiana House in 1956 to, yet again, establish a branch of LSU in Shreveport. It failed in committee, forcing Representative Fulco to introduce a resolution calling for a feasibility study by the State Department of Education to determine the need for a state college in Shreveport. This time, the resolution passes; the study took two years to complete. It revealed that not only was a public college needed in Shreveport but that the citizens of the area desired it, invigorating debate among various Louisiana state legislators, governors, universities, civic clubs, and, of course, private citizens over its necessity and fiscality. Fortunately, the debate concluded in 1964 with the introduction of House Bill 87.
LSUS offers 21 undergraduate programs, 12 Masters degrees, and one Doctoral degree. All of LSUSs business degrees are accredited by AACSB-International. LSUS also provides several night courses, catering to its non-traditional student population, and it offers online courses, including four 100% online masters degrees (Master of Nonprofit Organizations, Master of Business Administration, Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction, and Master of Health Administration).
BACHELOR AND MASTER COURSE PROGRAMS
A wide range of bachelor and master degrees are offered by Louisiana state university Shreveport. Some of the bachelor degrees are offered by the Louisiana state university Shreveport:
· Accounting, Bachelor of Science
· Biological Sciences, Bachelor of Science
· Chemistry, Bachelor of Science
· Community Health, Bachelor of Science
· Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Criminal Justice
· English, Bachelor of Arts
· Fine Arts, Bachelor of Arts
· History, Bachelor of Arts
· Psychology, Bachelor of Science
· Sociology, Bachelor of Arts
· Secondary Education, Bachelor of Arts
· Maths and Physics, Bachelor of Science
· Finances, Bachelor of Science
· Digital Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts
· Computer Science, Bachelor of Science
Master degrees offered by Louisiana State University Shreveport:
· Master of Science in Biological Sciences
· Master of Public Health
· Master of Science Computer System Technology
· Master of Science in Counseling
· Master of Arts in Liberal Arts
· Master of Business Administration
· Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
Vision and Mission
The mission statement of LSUS:
· Educate a distinguished population of graduate and undergraduate students by promoting critical thought and student development through creative techniques and active learning.
· Engage in regional and global thought leadership through community collaboration and service.
· Innovative and foster opportunities to enhance the application of knowledge and intellectual discovery through faculty and student research and creative endeavors.
· Student success
· Academic excellence
· Faculty and staff development
· Community engagement
· Cultural enrichment
WHY CHOOSE US?
Just Question Answer is an online homework marketplace where students can find tutors and tutors can find students. Tutors can make money here by uploading their study material or by providing assignment help or homework help to the students. As well as, students also make money by uploading their study material with the question. We at just Question Answer give you the services of subjects. We are here to provide help and assistance on all subjects which are likely to be used by the people. We never compromise with the timelines. We are available 24/7 for you only at just Question Answer. Some of our salient features are the following:
· On-time delivery
· 2500+ Ph.D. experts
· Service of all subjects
· 100% money-back guarantee
· Best price guaranteed
· Safe payment option
· 100% privacy guaranteed
· Unlimited revision
· Dedicated student area
· Top-quality work
· Plagiarism free work
· Plagiarism report on demand
· 24/7 helpline
· Millions of study resources