ACCT 310 Week 1 Discussion 1 | Assignment Help | AICU
Unit 1 - Discussion Board
In your own words, answer this unit's discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 300 words), and respond to at least 2 peers’ postings (recommended minimum 75 words).
After you have reviewed the Assignment Details below, click the Discussion Board link under the My Work heading above to open the Discussion Board and make your post.
Over the last 50 years the financial reporting systems have dramatically changed and will continue to change as the financial world faces changes such as globalization, changing regulations and the increased use of technology. The accounting profession must be ready to not only face these changes but to also adapt to them, providing relevant and reliable information to the many internal and external users of financial and managerial accounting reports.
It is important to understand the difference between managerial and financial accounting reports.
You are the chief executive officer of a multinational corporation that operates wholly owned subsidiaries in several countries. One of the company’s manufacturing plants is located in Europe. As CEO, respond to the following questions in 400-600 words:
• What types of internal and external accounting reports will you use in the process of making decisions?
• How will the reports differ for a multi-national corporation?
Discussion Board Reminders:
• Must have 3 posts: A main post and two replies to peers.
o First post: Either your main post or a reply to others must be posted before midnight CT (Central time) on Friday of each week.
o Second and third post: Must be posted on a different day from the first post.
• Connect to content: At least 1 post must refer to course learning materials. See the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content.
• Engaging in class discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards.
0 attachments —
1 attachments —
Ask a question