SEC 515 Week 2 Assignment Help 2 | Grand Canyon University
Preparing for Assessment Lesson Plan
Select a secondary grade level and content area. Identify a corresponding state standard from your state and create a lesson plan using the "COE Lesson Plan Template." Be sure to include:
1. Lesson summary including state standard.
2. Outline of the classroom and student factors, including grade level and content.
3. Two learning objectives.
4. Instructional activities that correlate to the objectives.
5. A description of the type of assessment you will use and why.
6. A pre-assessment method.
7. Prior knowledge necessary.
Additionally, write a 500-750 word reflection on the lesson plan that you created, justifying your decisions regarding the planning, instructional opportunities, and assessment types used. Reflect mainly on the process of preparing/choosing assessments and providing accommodations. Explain how the plan is designed to meet the needs of students at varying levels of intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development.
Cite and reference 2-3 scholarly articles.
Submit the lesson plan and the reflection as one deliverable.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
1 attachments —
Ask a question