SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE, COMPUTING & ENGINEERING
2.0 Course Work Requirement
For this course work, you are required to
● Start with an introduction that gives an overview of the current system in your scenario and identify a problem or issue that cloud computing can be used to address.
● You must gather functional and non-functional information about the existing system.
● Document and submit a cloud architecture for the scenario allocated to you
● Your report must include an implementation of your architecture that has been implemented on any one of the Cloud platforms (AWS, MS Azure or Google).
● Use the information gathered to carry out the tasks and produce the deliverables in section 3.0 below
● Appendix A has some useful resources
Perform the tasks below and submit the Deliverables
You will have to produce and submit the Project report through Moodle in PDF format:
1. The Project report (.pdf document 1000 words +/10%, excluding references and pictures), which will consist of the following main areas:
b. Project plan: the plan must explain the milestones and other project planning aspects.
● Requirements Gathering:
o Identify and specify functional and non-functional requirements to solve the presented problem.
o Identify the key characteristics (e.g., risk) of the system from your point of view and describe how cloud computing can help in this case.
● Choice of cloud platform as solution for the problem domain and rationale for choice
● Choice of data centre and standards
● System Architecture
o Architect the cloud solution for the scenario with a justification of the services you are using
o Implement 50% of the architecture and provide screenshots using the appropriate cloud platform
● Analysis and Reflection
▪ Costing (AWS Calculator)
o Present your analytical reflection on how to maintain the system, manage its evolution, respond to the evolving business needs as well as regulations and government rules
The Project Report must include the following
● Project plan
● Cloud Architecture
○ Cloud solution and Implementation
○ Requirements Gathering
○ Choice of type of cloud platform
○ Choice of data centre and standards
○ Cloud System Architecture developed to solve the problem
○ Implementation using any cloud platform (i.e. AWS, MS Azure or Google)
To View Complete Question See Below