CRED10106 Week 8 Discussion | Mohawk College
DISCUSSION 3: Personality Assessment
a) Take the Personality Assessment here (also attached). This is a REQUIRED first step before you move on.
b) In your dedicated discussion group, identify your strongest personality type in the subject line of your posting – (example: your top one will be either organizer, adventurer, giver or thinker)
FIRST POST (DUE BY Oct 29) - Post a response to each question below
– What are the positives of your preferred personality style?
– What challenges does this personality style bring with it?
– Does your preferred personality style align with any of your top 5 Strengths from your StrengthsQuest Assessment. If so, which ones?
– What similarities do you find between your preferred personality style and your strengths?
– What types of personalities do you think would be the ideal study partner for you? Why?
– What type of bosses and co-workers would you be least suited to work with? Why?
RESPONSE POST (DUE BY NOV 2) - Respond to one other student’s post. Comment on the student’s thoughts on their ideal study partner and best matches for bosses and co-workers.