BIS 245 Week 1 Discussion | Devry University
Week 1: Gathering Requirements and Choosing Database Solution
Gathering Requirements and Choosing Database Solution
Answer two of the bullets below. You can post on 2 separate days; one must be answered by Wednesday.
- Why are databases important to business? How do databases generate sales and profits? What databases do you interact with, and how do they benefit you?
- What is meant by requirements gathering, and why is it important to clearly define the data requirements of a database before creating it?
You'll earn full credit by:
- Creating a post that follows the instructions.
- Replying to two of your classmates' answers to the discussion question by the end of the week.
- Participating at least once on 3 separate days.