HRMN 400 Week 8 | Final Assignment | Case Study | Assignment Help | UMUC
Final Assessment: Case Study 2: Employee Relations and Performance Management
The purpose of the activity is for you to evaluate and analyze employee relations and performance management issues and recommend employee relations and performance management solutions.
Assignment alignment with Course Competencies:
• Interpret HR performance management issues and challenges to develop strategic solutions and interventions.
• Critique performance management initiatives to ensure alignment with HR and organizational strategies.
• Recommend performance management solutions or initiatives to address dynamic customer and stakeholder needs.
• Understand and apply metrics to determine the effectiveness of performance management programs in supporting HR and organizational goals.
• Recommend employee retention strategies to align with HR and organizational goals.
• Understand and apply employee relations practices to enhance organizational effectiveness and minimize organizational risk.
1. Read the entire case study carefully (including exhibits A – D) and then respond to the seven Discussion Questions on page 6. Answer all questions and all parts of each question.
2. Develop each answer to the fullest extent possible, including citations from outside resources and course resources, where applicable, to support your arguments.
3. Submit your assignment as a separate MS Word document in your assignments folder. Do not type your answers into the case study document.
4. Include a Cover Page with Name, Date, and Title of Assignment.
5. Do not include the original question. Use the following format: Question 1, Question 2, etc.
6. Each response should be written in complete sentences, double-spaced and spell-checked. Use 12-point Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins on all sides.
7. Include page numbers according to APA formatting guidelines.
8. Include citations in APA format at the end of each answer.
9. You must submit to the assignment link by the due date (final day of class). A missing assignment will be assigned a grade of 0.