BMAL 501 Week 7 Assignment Help | Liberty University
Week 7 Literature Review Final Submission Instructions
The purpose of this research project is for you to create a scholarly piece of graduate-level research and writing which conforms to current APA format. Competency in current APA format is required of all Business graduates of Liberty University, as set forth by policy of both the graduate faculty and the administration.
You will write a research paper of 2700–3000 words (excluding the title page, abstract, and references) on a management topic approved by your instructor. The paper must be written in strict conformance to current APA standards, and must utilize at least 15 scholarly sources.
A SafeAssign draft check area will be provided for you to use to improve your Originality Score prior to your final submission.
· The paper is to be your original work and written solely for this course. Although past papers can be minimally referenced, papers previously submitted or work from previously submitted assignments cannot be used to fulfill this assignment.
· The paper must be written using current APA format, including a title page, an abstract, and a references list (See APA sample paper).
· The paper must have a minimum of 2700 words and a maximum of 3000 words.
· It must be submitted as a Word document (.doc).
o The finished paper must be uploaded, as an attachment, by the published deadline.
· Do not use bullets or listing anywhere in the paper.
· It must be written in third person.
· Any charts, graphs, pictures, etc., must be put in an appendix and do not count toward the minimum word count.
· No more than 1 block quote is to be used (of up to 50 words). Show block quotations of more than 39 words as follows:
o Continue use of double spacing within the quote.
o Indent entire blocked quote 5 spaces from left-hand margin.
o Do not use quotation marks.
· References must be as follows:
o A minimum of 15 different references must be used.
o All references must be from peer-reviewed journals published within the last 4 years.
o Textbooks, books, dissertations, web blogs, abstracts, and other ancillary materials do not count as required references.
o All references must be cited somewhat equally in the narrative with no references over- or under-represented.
o Quotations must not be more than 15% of the paper – paraphrase and properly cite all material.
· Reference Section
o Start on a new page.
o Double-space throughout references.