Save Time & improve Grades
- Questions Asked
- Total Answered
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!
51. What is the approximate shape of the distribution of the data?
B. Skewed to the right
C. Skewed to the left
52. What is the smallest percent spent on computing?
53. If a frequency histogram were to be created using these data, how many classes would you create?
54. What would be the class length that would be used in creating a frequency histogram?
Full file at https://fratstock.eu 55. What would be the first class interval for the frequency histogram?
A. 5.2 - 6.5
B. 5.2 - 6.0
C. 5.0 - 6.0
D. 5.2 - 6.6
E. 5.2 - 6.4
Use the following to answer questions 56-58:
A local airport keeps track of the percentage of flights arriving within 15 minutes of their scheduled
arrivals. The stem-and-leaf plot of the data for one year is below:
56. What is the sample size?
57. In developing a histogram of these data, how many classes would be used?
58. What would be the class length for creating the frequency histogram?
Use the following to answer questions 59-61:
A company collected the ages from a random sample of its middle managers with the resulting frequency
distribution shown below:
59. What would be the approximate shape of the relative frequency histogram?
D. Skewed to the left
E. Skewed to the right
Full file at https://fratstock.eu 60. What is the relative frequency for the largest interval?
Ask a questionExperts are online