Save Time & improve Grades
- Questions Asked 122557
- Experts 2535
- Total Answered 96948
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!
1. An identification of police officers by rank would represent a(n) ____________ level of measurement. A. Nominative B. Ordinal C. Interval D. Ratio
2. A(n) ___________________ variable is a qualitative variable such that there is no meaningful ordering or ranking of the categories. A. Ratio B. Ordinal C. Nominative D. Interval
3. Temperature (in degrees Fahrenheit) is an example of a(n) ________ variable. A. Nominative B. Ordinal C. Interval D. Ratio
4. A person's telephone area code is an example of a(n) _____________ variable. A. Nominative B. Ordinal C. Interval D. Ratio
5. A population is a set of existing units. True False
6. Statistical inference is the science of using a sample of measurements to make generalization about the important aspects of a population of measurements. True False 2
8. When developing a frequency distribution the class (group), intervals should be A. large. B. small. C. integer. D. mutually exclusive. E. equal.
10. All of the following are used to describe quantitative data except the A. Histogram B. Stem and Leaf C. Dot Plot D. Pie Chart
Ask a questionExperts are online