Save Time & improve Grades
- Questions Asked
- Total Answered
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!
21. In a statistic class, 10 scores were randomly selected with the following results were obtained: 74, 73, 77, 77, 71, 68, 65, 77, 67, 66 What is the 10th percentile? A. 65.9 B. 67.3 C. 65.50 D. 73.85 E. 77.0 6
22. A(n) ____________ is the probability that one event will occur given that we know that another event already has occurred. A. Sample space outcome B. Subjective Probability C. Complement of events D. Long-run relative frequency E. Conditional probability
23. Two mutually exclusive events having positive probabilities are ______________ dependent. A. Always B. Sometimes C. Never
24. The _______ of two events X and Y is another event that consists of the sample space outcomes belonging to either event X or event Y or both event X and Y. A. Complement B. Union C. Intersection D. Conditional probability
25. In which of the following are the two events A and B, always independent? A. A and B are mutually exclusive. B. The probability of event A is not influenced by the probability of event B. C. The intersection of A and B is zero. D. P(A|B) = P(A). E. B and D.
26. If two events are independent, we can _____ their probabilities to determine the intersection probability. A. Divide B. Add C. Multiply D. Subtract
27. If events A and B are independent, then the probability of simultaneous occurrence of event A and event B can be found with: A. P(A)P(B) B. P(A)P(A|B) C. P(B)P(A|B)) D. All of the above are correct
Ask a questionExperts are online