- ashford university Assignments
- ashford university Essays
- ashford university Homework Help
- ashford university Lab Reports
- ashford university Lecture Slides
- ashford university Lesson Plans
- ashford university Notes
- ashford university Syllabus
- ashford university Test Prep
Ashford University is the world-class university of Technologies and Business which is situated at San Diego, California in United States. Ashford University offers bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees in more than 50 degree programs online.
Ashford University consist of five colleges:
1. The Division of General Education
2. The Forbes School of Business &Technology (FSBT)
3. The College of Education, the College of Health
4. Human Services, and Science
5. The College of Liberal Arts
Ashford University was established in 2005 and its parental institution was Zovio. It has 2,665 (191 full time) members in academic staff and 400 members in administrative staff.
Post Graduation offered by Ashford University:
· Master of Business Administration.
· Master of Arts in Psychology.
· Master of Science in Criminal Justice.
· Master of Arts in Health Care Administration.
· Master of Arts in Education.
· Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education & Leadership.
· Master of Arts in Special Education.
Under Graduate Programmes offered by Ashford University:
· Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
· Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioural Science
· Bachelor of Arts in English
· Bachelor of Arts in Entrepreneurship
· Bachelor of Arts in Human Services and Health care
· Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management
· Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism
· Bachelor of Arts in Operations Management
· Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Government
The Purpose of Ashford University is to serve the students in a unique way by providing online tutors facilities regarding business management assignment/ engineering assignments/ assignments related to technical subject/ Nursing assignments etc.
Fees Structure of Ashford University:-
Online Degree type Average Tuition Average Tuition per Credit
Associates Degree $30,831 $471
Bachelors Degree $56,654 $323
Masters Degree $24,615 NA