PURDUE UNIVERSITY ASSIGNMENT HELP
Purdue University Global (PG) is an adult-serving public university, operated as part of the Purdue University system. With content delivered mostly online, Purdue University Globals programs focus on career-oriented fields of study at the associates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral levels. The university also has eight physical classroom locations and an online law school.
Purdue Global was created in April 2018 from Purdue Universitys acquisition of the former private for-profit Kaplan University. Kaplan continues to offer non-academic support services such as human resources, marketing, and technology support by contract, under the supervision of Purdue University. PGs academic headquarters are in Chicago, Illinois; its main campus (for accreditation purposes) is in Indianapolis, Indiana; and its online support centers are in Chicago and in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Purdue University President, Mitch Daniels, announced the intent to acquire Kaplan University in April 2017 in order to expand Purdues land-grant mission by serving a wider group of students than the university was able to reach its traditional campuses and to bolster Purdues online education capabilities. From 2017 to January 2018, the schools temporary placeholder name was NewU. Purdue University Globals lineage is rooted in a series of for-profit colleges: American Institute of Commerce (1937-1999), Quest College (1999-2000), and Kaplan College (2000-2004), later renamed Kaplan University (2004-2017). In the years prior to its sale to Purdue University, Kaplan Universitys parent company, Kaplan Inc. closed or sold several schools.
ACADEMICS AND FINANCES
Purdue Global serves approximately 29,000 students. It is mainly an online university, but also has locations in Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Nebraska, and Maine. Following the management change that put Purdue in charge, six physical classroom spaces were closed or will close in 2019, including Hagerstown, Maryland; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; St. Louis, Missouri; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Mason City, Iowa; and Omaha, Nebraska.
Purdue Global is academically organized into seven schools:
School of Business and Information Technology
· Concord Law School
· School of General Education
· School of Health Sciences
· School of Nursing Purdue University Global
· Open College
· College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
BACHELOR AND MASTER DEGREES UNDER PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL
Some of the bachelor degrees offered by Purdue University Global:
· Bachelor of Science in Accounting
· Bachelor of Science in Finance
· Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
· Bachelor of Science Health and Wellness
· Bachelor of Health Science
· Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
· Bachelor of Science in Analytics
· Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
· Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction
· Bachelor of Science in Communication
· Bachelor of Science in Environmental Policy and Management Overview.
Some of the Master degrees offered by Purdue University Global:
· Master of Science in Accounting
· Master of Science in Finance
· Master of Business Administration
· Master of Science in Criminal Justice
· Master in Health Care Administration(MHCA)
· Master of Science in Cybersecurity Management
· Master of Science in Educational Psychology
· Master of Science in Human Services
· Master of Public Administration
Purdue University Global delivers personalized online education tailored to the unique needs of adults who have work or life experience beyond the classroom, enabling them to develop essential academic and professional skills with the support and flexibility they need to achieve their career goals.
To accomplish its mission, Purdue Global has established the following purposes:
1. Provide academic programs for adult learners that have been developed and assessed by faculty, staff, and members of educational, professional, and business communities.
2. Provide intensive and comprehensive instruction using online mode of delivery that strengthens student academic achievement.
3. Instill in its students the value of lifelong learning by stimulating intellectual curiosity, creative and critical thinking, and awareness of culture and diversity.
4. Plan and provide facilities and resources that respond to the needs of students, faculty, and staff.
5. Assist students in developing professional attitudes, values, skills, and strategies that foster success in their careers and in life.
6. Prepare students to meet the ever-changing needs of their communities now and in the future.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Just Question Answer is an online homework marketplace where students can find tutors and tutors can find students. Tutors can make money here by uploading their study material or by providing assignment help or homework help to the students. As well as, students also make money by uploading their study material with the question. We at just Question Answer give you the services of subjects. We are here to provide help and assistance on all subjects which are likely to be used by the people. We never compromise with the timelines. We are available 24/7 for you only at just Question Answer. Some of our salient features are the following:
· On-time delivery
· 2500+ Ph.D. experts
· Service of all subjects
· 100% money-back guarantee
· Best price guaranteed
· Safe payment option
· 100% privacy guaranteed
· Unlimited revision
· Dedicated student area
· Top-quality work
· Plagiarism free work
· Plagiarism report on demand
· 24/7 helpline
· Millions of study resources