HCA 305 Week 3 Assignment Help | Southwestern College
Refer to the assignment instructions located in Assigned Readings and Preparation Activities.
· Prepare a quality, substantive paper that addresses the objectives of the assignment and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric.
· A minimum of 1000 words excluding the title page and references is required.
· Use APA format – Refer to APA Style and the Online Writing Center resources in Academic Resources for guidance on paper and citation formatting.
· Please note: An abstract is not required for this assignment.
· Cite at least three sources published within the past five years.
· Read textbook: The Law of Healthcare Administration (9th ed.):
o Chapter 4: Human Resources Law
o Chapter 8: Medical Staff Privileges and Peer Review
Watch the Instructor's Video Lecture: Physicians and Other Healthcare Professionals"
Review the CAQH fact sheet on this .pdf file: caqh-overview-fact-sheet.pdf
Read article: "How to find a good doctor: 9 steps to finding a good doctor for you and your family." (ConsumerReports.org)
Visit website:"Medicare Physician Compare"- Search for a physician known to you and review their scores and ratings. (Medicare.gov)
These readings and preparation activities will help learners complete this unit's assignments and achieve the course outcomes.
Videos, articles, and other materials that are assigned are intended to bring real life expertise and multiple perspectives into the course. These multiple perspectives are essential to fostering critical thought for learning and professional development.
Be sure to give yourself the time to review all course materials.