PHIL 100 Week 1 Quiz 1 | MiraCosta College
Chafield gives examples of uncritical thinking in different situations. What are some of those examples? Choose all that apply.
· Making poor diet decisions
· Drinking and driving
· Not saving for retirement
· Believing conspiracy theories
· Accepting unfounded claims from politicians
_________ means doubting the truth of something.
_______ means seeing something from a neutral point of view.
Which of the following are statements that Chatfield agrees with? Choose all that apply.
· We need to apply critical thinking all the time.
· The tools of critical thinking can be applied to almost everything.
· Being a critical thinker is a matter of intellect.
· Critical thinking is difficult and unnatural.
· With proper training, it is possible to become perfectly objective.
· Critical thinkers never change their mind.