BIS 245 Week 3 Discussion | Devry University
Week 3: Requirements Analysis and Conceptual Design
Requirements Analysis and Conceptual Design
SQL has five sublanguages: DDL, DML, DQL, DCL, and DTL. Choose two and explain the differences. Provide an example for each statement.
1. You're creating a table named CUSTOMERS. The table includes the CUSTOMER_NAME column and the CUSTOMER_CITY column. Both columns have a VARCHAR(60) data type. Which SQL statement should you use?
2. Explain why constraints are important in SQL. What is an example of a constraint?
Try to make your first post by Wednesday, and remember to reply to your classmate's posts!
You'll earn full credit by:
- Creating a post that follows the instructions.
- Replying to two of your classmates' answers to the discussion question by the end of the week.
- Participating at least once on 3 separate days.