MGMT 303 Week 5 Discussion | Devry University
Week 5 Discussion: Emotional Intelligence and Extrinsic or Intrinsic Rewards
Welcome to this week’s Discussions.
Using either Chrome or Firefox as your browser, complete one of the two self-assessments.
In order to earn full credit, you are responsible for three posts. By Wednesday, you should respond to one of the self-assessment topics. The second two posts (4-5 sentences each) are responses to your colleagues' original posts.
Self-Assessment Topic 1: What Is Your Level of Emotional Intelligence?
1. How do you stand on the five dimensions of emotional intelligence?
2. Use the scores from the items to identify your strengths and liabilities.
3. Identify two ways you can increase your emotional intelligence.
4. What things might you say during an interview to demonstrate that you possess the career readiness competency of emotional intelligence?
- What is more important to you, extrinsic or intrinsic rewards? Are you surprised by the results?
- How can you use the results to increase your motivation to obtain good grades in your classes?
- What might you say during an interview to demonstrate your self-awareness regarding the rewards that motivate you?