Save Time & improve Grades
- Questions Asked 122468
- Experts 2484
- Total Answered 96867
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!
11. The median is the value below which and above which approximately 50 percent of the measurements
12. An independent variable is a predictor variable that can be used to describe, predict, or control a
13. The relative frequency is the frequency of a class divided by the total number of measurements.
14. The box-and-whiskers display is a graphical portrayal of data sets that depict both the central tendency
and variability of the data.
15. When establishing the classes for a frequency table it is generally agreed that the more classes you use the
better your frequency table will be.
16. If there are 7 classes in a frequency distribution, then the fourth class will always contain the median.
17. The sample cumulative distribution function is non-decreasing.
18. Range is a better measure of variation than standard deviation.
19. A normal population has 99.73 percent of the population measurements within _____ standard deviations
of the mean.
20. A numeric characteristic of a sample is a(n) ____________.
Ask a questionExperts are online