- american-intercontinental-university Assignments
- american-intercontinental-university Essays
- american-intercontinental-university Homework Help
- american-intercontinental-university Lab Reports
- american-intercontinental-university Lecture Slides
- american-intercontinental-university Lesson Plans
- american-intercontinental-university Notes
- american-intercontinental-university Syllabus
- american-intercontinental-university Test Prep
American InterContinental University (AIU) was established in 19970 at Lucerne in Switzerland and it has been recognized as an American degree-awarding institution in 1971. But currently it is located in London. Jack and Helen were the founders of American InterContinental University (AIU). In 1987, this institution first received accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Branches of AIU:-
Atlanta – Buckhead, Georgia campus 1976
London, UK campus 1978
Los Angeles, California campus 1982
Dubai campus 1995, founded as The American University in Dubai
Atlanta – Dunwoody and South Florida campus 1998
Online campus 2002
Houston, Texas, 2003
Current Total Strength of AIU is 15000 and this university offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in programs such as IT, healthcare management, business, education, and media production.
The American Intercontinental University provides various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of Arts/science/technology/business etc to the students .
Fees structure Of AIU:-
The experts of American Intercontinental University provides 24*7 hours online tutor services to the students regarding management assignments/health care assignments /mathematical assignments/ law assignments etc.
Bachelor degree programs offered by AIU
· Information Technology (BSIT): Generalist/ Specialization in Digital Investigations/ in Information Assurance and Security/ in Network Administration/ Specialization in Software Analysis and Development.
· Business Administration (BBA)/Specialization in Accounting.
· Criminal Justice (BSCJ): Specialization in Corrections and Case Management/ in Law Enforcement.
· Healthcare Management Degree (BHCM): Gerontology Management/ Health Services Administration Management
Master Degree Programmes
· Business Administration (MBA): Specialization in Accounting/Finance/Health Care Management/Human Resource Management/Marketing/Technology.
· Education (M.Ed.): Specialization in Adult Education and Training / Curriculum and Instruction for Educators / Elementary Education/ Instructional Design and Technology/ Specialization in Secondary Education.
· Information Technology (MSIT): Specialization in Information Assurance and Security.
· Information Technology (MSIT): Specialization in IT Project Management.