RES 345 Week 3 Assignment Help | Ashford University
Week 3 - Assignment
Rough Draft of Final Research Paper: A Pertinent Issue in Real Estate Law
Completing this written assignment will assist you in writing your Final Research Paper due during Week Five of this course. Select one particular topic from the course that interests you the most up until this point. It may be helpful to select a topic of which you may already have some personal knowledge. For example, if you have experienced an issue regarding an encumbrance on your property, you may want to write about that. If you choose a topic not covered in the course, the instructor must approve it.
Possible topics include the following:
• constitutionality of eminent domain;
• discriminatory practices in real property ownership;
• buying vs. renting;
• zoning issues or discrimination against the building of new mosques;
• environmental issues in real estate transactions;
• fixture: real or personal property;
• legal rights of squatters;
• homeowner association problems;
• real estate disclosure laws; or
• tenant rights versus landlord rights.
In your analysis, be sure that you are describing the major issue. You must incorporate course material and additional scholarly sources into your analysis to strengthen the content of your paper. The paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center and must include a reference page citing at least two articles from the Ashford University Library (in addition to the textbook).
In your paper:
• Summarize one of the articles you selected from the Ashford University Library.
• Analyze the real estate issue involved. Give more than one side of a particular issue.
• Discuss the federal, state, and local laws that may be applicable in resolving your particular real estate issue.
• Provide at least one recommendation on how the real estate issue can be resolved, using either actual cases or your own real-life examples to support your analysis.
Your paper must be four to five double-spaced pages (not including title and reference pages) and it must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of Paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
0 attachments —
1 attachments —
Ask a question